PUBLIC HEARING INFORMATION
Planning Commission meets on the third Tuesday of each month, at 7:00 pm at 9773 Mt. Hope Rd. Munith, MI 49259.
For information please call the Waterloo Township Offices during regular business hours at 517-596-8200.
All correspondence should be mailed to 9773 Mt Hope Rd. Munith, MI 49259.
Ted Beals - Chairperson
Wesley Schultz - Vice Chairperson
Ralph Schumacher - Secretary
Planning Commission can be reached at:
Information can be added, up to the Friday before the meeting, as it is submitted to the Township.
The WaterlooTownship Planning Commission will hold its monthly meeting on the third (3rd)Tuesday of each month at 7:00pm at Waterloo Township Offices located at 9773 Mt Hope Road. Munith, MI 49259.
* Individuals with disabilities requiring auxiliary aids or services should contact the Waterloo Township Boardby writing or calling the Clerks Office, 9773 Mt Hope Road, Munith, MI 49259, Phone:517-596-8400.
Tuesday, March 21, 2017; 7pm
Waterloo Township Public Hall
Introduce new Planning Commission Appointees: Gary Siegrist and Bill Steere (each for two year terms)
Call to Order - Roll Call
Acceptance of distributed Agenda including any additions
Review draft minutes:
February 28, 2017, Regular Meeting of the Planning Commission.
· Waterloo Township Master Plan next steps
o The Township Board approved distributing of the Draft Master Plan.
o Report from Ralph Schumacher on distribution of the Draft Master Plan.
o The Board held a Special Meeting to discuss the Draft Master Plan.
o Schedule a Public Hearing on the Draft Master Plan.
· Interview with person(s) interested in being hired for temporary clerical work during the Commission’s review/rewriting of the Township Zoning Ordinance.
· Items to add to list of topics in the current Zoning Ordinance that need review.
· Distribution of the current Zoning Ordinance as a MS Word document to Commissioners in preparation for start of the review at the next meeting.
Additional items for information from:
Adjournment, announcement of next regular meeting
Next regularly scheduled meeting of the Planning Commission is April 18, 2017 at 7 pm. New Township Facilities, 9773 Mt. Hope Rd.