Information can be added, up to the Friday before the meeting, as it is submitted to the Township.
The WaterlooTownship Planning Commission will hold its monthly meeting on the third (3rd)Tuesday of each month at 7:00pm at Waterloo Township Offices located at 9773 Mt Hope Road. Munith, MI 49259.
* Individuals with disabilities requiring auxiliary aids or services should contact the Waterloo Township Boardby writing or calling the Clerks Office, 9773 Mt Hope Road, Munith, MI 49259, Phone:517-596-8400.
Tuesday, February 21, 2017; 7pm
Waterloo Township Public Hall
Welcome return of Ralph Schumacher, reappointed to the Planning Commission
Call to Order - Roll Call
Acceptance of distributed Agenda including any additions
Review draft minutes:
January 17, 2017, Regular Meeting of the Planning Commission.
· Election of replacement for Secretary of the Commission
· Designation of Planning Commission’s representative on:
o The Zoning Board of Appeals
o The Extraction Committee
· Waterloo Township Master Plan
o The Township Board elected to become the adopting body for the Master Plan.
o The Board also failed to approve distribution of the Draft Master Plan.
o Discussion with any members of the Township Board, their concerns about allowing distribution of the Draft Master Plan.
· Zoning Ordinance Review process
Additional items for information from:
Township Board: The Board has advertised for additional members that might be added to the Planning Commission.
Adjournment, announcement of next regular meeting
Next regularly scheduled meeting of the Planning Commission is March 21, 2017 at 7 pm. New Township Facilities, 9773 Mt. Hope Rd.